Monday, August 29, 2011

Officially in France



So first thing next day, I accompanied Celeste to la boulangerie (the bakery) to get the daily baguette. I officially felt like I was in France. The walk there was pleasant and it was a beautiful day! We walked along side the port with many people passing us on their bikes. On that 10 mintute walk to the bakery I saw more far more bikes being used for transportation than vehicles. The bakery was so cute and had the classic little french pastries and everything. I loved it!






We sat down to breakfast. It was so pretty and tasty and classic.




Church was very nice. The branch was so small but the people were friendly. After that we biked to a pretty little park and walked around there. It was a huge park and so peaceful there.

No comments:

Post a Comment