Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blue Doors and Crepes

I made a discovery about myself in France. I love doors. Not only do I love doors, but I love blue doors! The streets were lined with completely old buildings (most of them made of stone in La Rochelle) but almost all the doors were unique from one another and different bright colors! Usually when they were blue though they were about this shade that you see in the picture. It just made everything about the house look so cute and welcoming and pretty. Like a little vibrant burst of color. I love blue doors. Later on in France I embraced my new-found obssesion for doors and started taking pictures of them whenever I got a chance! I'll probably do a post about them later. :)



I was insistant on having a crepe, so I did. Celeste and I went to a little cafe restaurant called Le Pass'Port and had crepes! They had a huge variety of sweet or savory toppings. I got mine with Nutella and with, of course, whipped cream on top. I love whipped cream. The crepes were really big and very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment